Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() This means that you are using an Updated version of PHP, which is greater than PHP version 7.x. In PHP versions 7.x and above, the function, ‘mysql_connect()‘ is depreciated and was removed.Continue Reading...
About This Site
Here we are aimed at providing highly reliable, up-to-date information on technology, technical solutions && computer-related education, among other interesting computer and hacking stuff topics.
Popular Recent Posts
- How to Fix Kali Linux Bluetooth issues
- How to Make Money with a Website/Blog using BuyMeACoffee.com
- How to Hide Drives in “This PC” in Windows
- How to Install ProtonVPN in Linux
- 30 Reasons to Create a Free ProtonMail Account
- 20 reasons to create a Tutanota Free Email Account
- How to rename many files at a go in Linux
- How to install Cisco Packet Tracer in Linux
- How to Work with File Names containing spaces in Linux
- How Servers handle File Names with Space characters